1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione for Sale! 200 Miles!

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Player Hash, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Player Hash CoD4 Freak

Hello all, I am new to these forums, but I thought I would give it a whack and sell my:

Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione C-Class with 200 miles on the clock. Bar in mind that you can only receive this car by completing the "Tour of the Island" race or off Trade. (186 Mph) 200 mileage.

Please post your offers, no guideline price ;)

2. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Sorry to tell you this but Alfa 8Cs don't make high prices as you can easily get one from Tour of the Island Race

There's normally shed loads of them up for sale on trade!

If you want some trading advice always check what price cars are currently listed for on Trade before putting your own up for sale.

as to cars ... well the concepts that are the higher level prize cars ... VW Roadster, Ford GT-R Mustang normally sell for a good few million ... as to normal cars ... the Classics that are a pain to get hold of in the dealers are normally a good buy too ... as in GT500, Shelby Daytona Coupe and DB4

Hope that helps

3. Player Hash

Player Hash CoD4 Freak

Yup, it really helps! Thanks! :cheers:

4. Player Hash

Player Hash CoD4 Freak

'Gav you a Rep. ;)