1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AKA Rally

Discussion in 'Club Chat' started by polizei944, Aug 21, 2007.

1. polizei944 Rookie

Hello, I have started what seems to be another rally inspired club. The AKA Rally trys to appeal to the every day person as they do not ask for large amounts of money to participate like other rally's.

Due to this I ask that rally participants use class C-F cars.

This is a Non-Paying Rally.

Members:
    1. TDU: Polizei944 - Xfire:uberwolfsburg

First Rally Information:
    If we get enough people together I would like to have the first AKA Rally 8-31-07 at 9PM US central time. Starting point will be announced when we get enough interested people together.

#1 polizei944, Aug 21, 2007
    Last edited by polizei944: Aug 21, 2007
  2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

What is 9PM US Central Time in Dutch time? :p

3. iBilo

iBilo ;)

And in GMT?

4. polizei944

polizei944 Rookie

MartijnMb. Should be 4AM
    Chrisicus Should be 2AM

5. Mb

Mb The Photographer

4AM is a bit early i guess! So i'm not in :)

6. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Same, and figured it was PC. Lol

7. polizei944

polizei944 Rookie

Sorry to here you cant attend.

This is the PC section is it not?

8. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Correct it IS the PC section. 2AM is way too late/early for us UK'ers so we will not be attending. I'm sure some people from the US may be interested though ;)

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

LOL, I'm would be the one who can do it if I wasn't on a holiday, but I'm still on a holiday so I can't. What is 9 PM US Central Time in US Eastern Time? Just curious.