1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ahhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Skilfil, May 25, 2007.

1. Skilfil Raging Bull Tamer

I bought the Microsoft Steering wheel just before, (traded in Xbox + Games for it). Is it me that sucks or the steering wheel lol. I can't drive at all properly with it on TDU, it shoots me all over the place, the sensitivitys just wierd. I couldn't find the sensitivity settings on PGR3 either, but I've got Forza 2 pre bought for the release, will I find it better on that?

2. iBilo

iBilo ;)

You'll get used to the steering wheel, its annoying but you have to be smooth with the wheel.

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Its much better on Forza apparently, I gave up with the wheel on tdu.

4. Skilfil

Skilfil Raging Bull Tamer

Ah I see, well I got used to using it on PGR3, TDU I'm getting the hang of, but still the cars get a little crazy through the corners, but thats pretty much expected at 200 K's lol. Thanks though.

5. Jt 396 Drye

Jt 396 Drye Bondurant

The Steering Wheel works on the Forza 2 demo, you should try it. I think it works pretty good (better than PGR3, TDU, and NFSC). I can't wait 'till Forza 2 comes out!!!!....I already have it pre-ordered.

6. The Raging

The Raging Rookie

The wheel sucks in TDU, soes anyone have any recommended settings to use with it?

7. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Use the most sensitive setting, I found it works brilliantly with it.

8. The Raging

The Raging Rookie

Will give it a try, thanks

Whats Linearity by the way? :wtf:

9. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

to make the weel work, go in free - ride, then press start, then goto option's
    after that u go to controls, and then u choose "steering wheel" then just enable the weel and done, if u gotta raise or lower the sensetivity, same way, but u don't choose "steering wheel", but "steering sensetivity"

hope that help's :)

greetz

10. Jt 396 Drye

Jt 396 Drye Bondurant

Yeah I forgot to mention that ^