1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adobe Acrobat Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Speed, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Speed Can You Feel It?

Heya,

If anyone knows anything about Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional then any advice you have would be helpful.

My problem is that whenever I try to combine JPEGs or PDFs, some of them always get resized. Even if I make the files the exact same number of pixels in Photoshop, they are changed when I create a PDF. Any idea what causes this? Unfortunately I'm reluctant to post a pic because it's for the magazine, which isn't released yet, so any knowledge about this is appreaciated greatly, as soon as possible.

Thank you.

2. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

Speed have you still got a problem with the pages? If so I can give you a hand tonight if your on MSN/Xfire.