1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Video Collection by GTAMADDOG

Discussion in 'Videos' started by GTAMADDOG, Mar 25, 2008.

1. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

Think I might aswell start this now, rather than later. These are just some of the videos I have created over the last year. The older the video, the poorer the quality. Especially two videos out of an actual series of videos I have hosted on YouTube, but I was on a pretty shoddy PC back then.

Still, lets start off with some track videos.

Me doing a Hardcore Mode lap around Oahu Raceway in a Noble M12-GTO

Me doing a Normal Mode lap around Oahu Raceway in a Cadillac XLR-V

I shall share more videos later.

#1 GTAMADDOG, Mar 25, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Loved the Noble video! Amazing sound and I like your choice of interior ;)

3. GTAMADDOG

Hmmm I think I should upload some of my most viewed videos on YouTube. The first two videos are pretty laggy I must admit, but it was a slow PC. Also, some of the cars have custom paint jobs, they are no longer those colours. The colours were mere tests.

By the third video the lag is decreased quite alot and there is not any dodgy paint work either.

So as much as possible, please enjoy.

Test Drive Unlimited - My Garage(s) Part 1.

Test Drive Unlimited - My Garage(s) Part 2.

Test Drive Unlimited - My Garage(s) Part 3.

There are three more videos along the same lines plus some others, I will embed those tomorrow. I've got school work to be doing.

#3 GTAMADDOG, Mar 25, 2008
  4. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

nice vids btw 100th post:monkeydance::bananadance3::taz:

5. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

great vids, noble one was the bests and the other ones I already saw on youtube

6. GTAMADDOG

Thank you both, I was thinking of redoing the first and second garage videos I think I might get around to doing those in the next week or so. For now, though, here are the last three garage videos.

Also now that I think I have Windows Movie Maker saving files again I might get around to doing a few more videos. If I can get involved with some cruises with you lot some time I might record some footage then.

#6 GTAMADDOG, Mar 26, 2008
  7. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

VIPER FTW w00t

8. GTAMADDOG

I have managed to produce two, what I think, are quite decent videos. I have to admit I do seem to be tip-toeing around on my track lap but its that or you watch me spin out a million times :rolleyes:

Test Drive Unlimited - Around Oahu Raceway - McLaren F1 GTR

Test Drive Unlimited - Aston Martin DB4 Zagato Drive

The car sound in the McLaren video is different because I have the sound pack.

Also, in my cruising video I'm not online because every time I tried starting the video I got joined to a group of people who obviously did not know they had their microphones on, that or they are just extremely annoying.

9. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

nice db4 vid awesome sound

10. GTAMADDOG

New video, another cruise video. Audi RS4 North Coast Drive. God knows why there is so much bass, I've turned it down everywhere I think is possible. Probably Fraps mucking me about again.

#10 GTAMADDOG, Apr 5, 2008