1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A very sad day for Mark1992 and me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Car Freak, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

School starts in TWO DAYS!!!!! ARRRRRGHHHH!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

And I think I'm allergic to school... As I type, I'm sniffling with a VERY badly blocked nose, flu, and am bordering on a fever... Why now, I ask? Why not in China in sub 10deg temps? I really do think I'm allergic... Oh well...

(PS, don't wish me to get well soon, I'm not looking forward to Wed...)

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

ARGHHH I've only got two days off work. Then it's back to work for another 8 weeks until i get some more time off.

3. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I don't go back to school for another week. But I'm still suffering from a splitting headeache and streaming cold. Yay :/

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Me, Speed and SENS31 all go back on thursday. And the 3 of us have an AS Level Maths exam on the 9th eeek. And we each have 2 more exams in January ...

And me and SENS31 have ICT coursework to complete for when we get back. (well frankly my teahcer can wait) as he never marks it for 1 month after e hand it in. and I've got more important revision to do.

Also I have graphics coursework also due in. Arhh. Lots of work to be completed.

Damn lack of motivation. I prefer High School (I actually could be bothered to do stuff then)

5. TDU-RAZOR

TDU-RAZOR Laid Back User

it could be worse, you could attend bording school

6. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

HAHA, the 3 of know someone who attends bording school. and she's only set free on weekends and holidays. But then she seems fine with it ... lol

I suppose bording school is a big step up to uni life isn't it?

7. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

yea sad time for us..CBA (heh mike) to go back...we got the Os furthermore....sigh
    btw jon someone from ur school recently bought a G55 AMG..keep a look out yea?
    EDIT: about everyone being sick...i have TERRIBLE stomach cramps...woke me up....arrghhhh

#7 TDU 505, Dec 31, 2007
    Last edited by TDU 505: Dec 31, 2007
  8. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

2 days?! We dont start until the 8th, two days before my birthday :rolleyes: