1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A thing of beauty!

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Baxie, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Baxie

Baxie I am the passenger....

[​IMG]

Sweet...!

2. CptDarknuggets

CptDarknuggets 200 Angry Clydesdales

Ima make that in forza cause its SUUUHWEEET. Nice find.

3. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

4. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I want it now.

5. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Sorry I don't see a Corvette C6R :eek: !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thats the only thing of beauty that matters at this years Le Mans :D !!!!

#5 Nige, Mar 3, 2008
    Last edited by Nige: Mar 3, 2008
  6. Baxie

Baxie I am the passenger....

Corvette?

Comparing a C6R to a DBR9 is like comparing Roseanne Barr to Jennifer Connelly. (And this from a dane, who has a countryman driving that C6R.)

Tsk.

Those original Gulf colours looked great on the GT40 mk II in 1966 and they look great on this today. Looking forward to Le Mans already.

7. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

That Aston looks like it was beaten with the ugly stick..........Then taken around the back & beaten some more.

8. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

right on nige i love vettes and the aston martin looks good but the paint job sucks!!! at least on the aston martin looks alot better on a ford gt:cool:

9. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Hell yeah I wouldn't be seen dead in a Aston Martin but give me any Corvette and I would be happy :D.

*OFF TOPIC*

So your Canadian eh, do you watch Hockey ??????

10. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Forget those worthless LeMans cars Audi R10 V12 TDI!!!!

11. iBilo

iBilo ;)

We need the Mclaren F1's back in Le Mans. They would wipe away the DBR9's and the C6R's.

12. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Saw the Aston in the gulf colours on the bet a while ago ... looks great ... oh and if you're talking of Le Mans I prefer the days of the XJR-9

13. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

The Ford GT in Gulf is stunning but this thing...this is something else...really. One of the best liveries ever and it looks well planted and mean like "Hell's Teeth" ;)