1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TDUCk A new chapter for turboduck!

Discussion in 'News, Support & Feedback' started by Diablo, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

[​IMG]

insaneone likes this.
  2. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

My heart's broken to read this, but I completely understand and respect your decision. Thank you for your years of service to the duck, it's been a great ride. This place has been like my digital home, I grew up here from a PITA 14yo to a (PITA) grown-ass 23yo, along the way making friends and memories that I cherish. Jumping on XBL with you crazy lot is still one of my best times from my teenage years.

Don't disappear on us now, D.. or should it be Andy now? lol

PS, who the hell owns the duck now? :p

insaneone likes this.
  3. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

I updated the first post with a little FAQ to clear up the main questions you guys have been asking. Any others that arise I will add to it.

Thanks @TIMELESS. It's been a wild ride that's for sure.

Call me Andy, mmi, 'the insane one' or whatever. I don't mind.

4. Thank you for the FAQ, now almost everything is clear :lol:

5. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member
    tduck team

The only confusion with the FAQ is why you are known as "they" instead of "he". :hmmm:

F12Berlinetta likes this.
  6. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

Just keeping it super informal as it was me who wrote it.

7. The Actual D4N005H

Diablo should change his name to Murciélago :)))) Okay I'll stop :D
    BTW, Best wishes to TurboDuck!

TIMELESS likes this.
  8. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Hey @theinsaneone, it was awesome meeting you dude, it's definitely weird seeing how much i've grown since this place showed up, I mean, it must've been about 12 years ago now? This place definitely holds a real place in my heart and it was great to be here.Strange to think that I joined here at 16 and now I'm most of the way to 30. Crazy crap.

TIMELESS likes this.