1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

:)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by FateFTL, Mar 29, 2007.

1. #1 FateFTL, Mar 29, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. TOOL

TOOL New Member

Wow thats sweet, what year is it?

3. FateFTL

FateFTL bbq?

2006 Lancer

4. Johansen

Johansen Banned

nice never seen a 2006 lancer only evo.

5. Aquila DK

Aquila DK is Tom Kristensen :D

Nice car :excited:

6. EiGHT 84LL

EiGHT 84LL Diesel power !!

yea you dont see many lancers here in the UK either, nearly every single one is the evo version

7. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

looks great man. i'd like 2 race ya, but im on the other side of the country.
    lol:damnit: .

Take a look @ my ride (link in my Sig). How dark is your tint? i got pulled over last year for 20% (legal limit here in Connecticut is 35%.:wtf: ) I pulled my [?] off.

edit: i deleted the link to my pic, but Here is a link to my MySpace where its in the background

[mod edit:] no double asterisking please, thanks !

8. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Dude, that car is sweet!

9. The Driver

The Driver Driving It

Very nice car, really like wath you did to it, till now...What engine specs you have there?

10. FateFTL

FateFTL bbq?

I have no idea, LOL, my uncle gave it to me. Anyway, this is the specs from a stock lancer, and I didn't do anything to it, so this is probably it.

- Turbo compressor
    - 1,997 cc 2 liters in-line 4 front engine with 85 mm bore, 87.9 mm stroke, 8.8 compression ratio, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder 4G63
    - Premium unleaded fuel 91
    - Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 25 and EPA city (mpg): 19
    - Multi-point injection fuel system
    - 14 gallon main premium unleaded fuel tank
    - Power: 213 kW , 286 HP SAE @ 6,500 rpm; 289 ft lb , 392 Nm @ 3,500 rpm

11. TOOL

TOOL New Member

Yeah you dont see many Lancers that look that good, only Evos.

12. EiGHT 84LL

EiGHT 84LL Diesel power !!

im thinking those figures ARE from some sort of evo. but not a very high spec one... you sure theyre the right specs cause i cant see the air intake for a turbo under that bonnet ???