1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4 doors for more awesome - TDUFREAK's E36

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by TDUFREAK500, Jan 9, 2018.

1. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Should start a thread to keep you guys and girls up to date with whats going on with this thing now that I officially own it (It was Dad's and I was just driving it, but the title was transferred into my name for my 20th birthday). She is a 1997 (Same year I was born!) BMW E36 320i with semi leather interior, sadly it's auto but I can live with that. She is a bit rough around the edges but I love her all the same. It has a sagging headliner and the material in the inserts of the front door cards is coming away around the door handles, but those are on my list of projects for this year to tackle, but I would eventually like to get the headliner, door cards and A & C pillar trims redone in either Alcantara or Suede. I also want to save up for some new wheels as I really don't like the current ones, not quite sure what I want to get yet but they will be 17's as I feel they are the perfect size on an E36.

IMG_7381.jpg
    IMG_7388.jpg
    IMG_7389.jpg

Diablo and Milli like this.
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

As I said in the other thread, I really like these cars and I believe they always were judged well for being driver's cars so a fun A-B machine. That's really nice that the car is from your year of birth and also that it was your dads too. He's looked after it for sure despite the rough edges but you cannot expect a car that old to not have some real wear and tear.

You've got a great base to start from, that colour especially makes the car look even better in my opinion, and it will be cool to see how you make it more yours, over time.

3. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

That is a clean E36 you dont see those around anymore where I live, Congrats on your official first car!

And yeah about the wheels 17s should be perfect, one of my friedns had one on Momo 16s and they were bit too small imo.

4. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Thanks guys, and yeah Diablo it is a really fun car to drive, it's such a great chassis! I have a lot of ideas for what I want to do but most of them are a way off yet, most important thing mods wise for me right now is saving up for new wheels and tyres.