1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

360 Dlc?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by ShadowGT, Mar 19, 2008.

1. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Could someone please post pics of all the 360 DLC for the PC users that will be getting the mega car pack soon?

2. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Thanks! can anyone post pics of the remaining cars?

3. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Shadow I'm sure Diablo posted pics of all the cars in the relevant showrooms when they came out

4. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Where are said showrooms?

5. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

What showrooms are you after? when you download the packs the 'NEWS' page in your House tells you where each car can be found.

For info ... RUFs appear in the same dealer as the Wiesmann ... A new Dealer appears in the South West of the island for a McLaren and dsomething else (sorry can't remember) ... but pretty much all the cars appear in existing dealers

6. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

no i wanted screenies of the DLC cars so that i know what i'll be gettin if i get the car pack for PC (i dont have a 360)

7. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

i think he meant where are said pictures?

8. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member

testdriveunlimited.com/downloads, click on the pack, and will show pictures. Lexus and others are in the bottom.

9. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

that doesn't have newer packs though.

10. Leadfoot[YT]

Leadfoot[YT] COTM Creator

Please post them for us. We are finally getting them, and you people have had them for over a year. And you cant be bothered to post some pictures for us?
    :(:(

-Leadfoot

11. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

#11 Diablo, Mar 23, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018
  12. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

it's not as easy as that, we can't take pictures straight from the game without an extraction kit, and not many people have them

13. Leadfoot[YT]

Leadfoot[YT] COTM Creator

Thanks! I desperately want that RUF RTurbo, but I've heard the Boxter is great to drive, and I'm interested in the RUF version. Thanks for posting the pics.

-Leadfoot

#13 Leadfoot[YT], Mar 23, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018
  14. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member