1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

200SX Drift car

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by TOPGEAR DOG, Jul 25, 2007.

1. TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

Im looking for a 200sx thats set up for drifting, and will pay 5 million for a good one. If anyone has one please post pics.

2. TOPGEAR DOG

TOPGEAR DOG Secretly a shoplifter!

Ill buy it!, ill send a friends request to mark crx

3. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

FL is full I will delete someone and add you

(If you arent happy with the setup send it back and I will tune it to your style)

And my GT is MARC CRX not Mark crx :p

#4 Marc_CRX, Jul 26, 2007
    Last edited by Marc_CRX: Jul 26, 2007