1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10-year-old boy leads Police on a 100 MPH chase for SECOND TIME in a month!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diablo, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team

This 10-year-old kid took playing Grand Theft Auto to a new level by leading police on a real chase at speeds of up to and including 100 MPH. Not only that, this is the second time in a month the little man has done it. :eek:
  2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

If that happened here the car would be impounded, regardless of who it belongs to.
  3. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Tauranga, New Zealand
    There was a teenager here who did something similar, sadly the second time ended up with him wrapping the car around a tree and losing his life.
  4. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Jacareí, São Paulo
    This opens so much room to talk about how games can mess up the minds of kids and people work on some kind of censorship or banishment of games... when in my humble opinion, that's just bad parenting. :lol:
    carlos_69 likes this.

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

Occupants were a lot older, but there was a GTA-style chase in Birmingham earlier in the year. They drove a stolen Audi RS6 and rammed a few police cars with it and still got away temporarily. Audi ended up on its roof eventually. If you search YouTube for "Audi RS6 chase Birmingham" you should find it quite easily. I would link it, but not sure if it has a couple of swear words in it - I know I'd be swearing going over the speed-bumps like they do in the video, let alone being rammed.

Seems to be a bit of an issue around the UK at the moment where criminals seem to target and steal fast 4WD German cars (Golf R, Audi S3/RS3, etc.) so they can steal from homes/banks and then the group can make a quick getaway all in one car with little hope of the plod keeping up in their 2.0 diesels.
  • About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!