Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Lateksi90 is offline Burnt-out Shell

Talking Cruising "Club"?

I really like just cruising around O´ahu Island, so would someone like to join me and cruise around island?
    Or if there is some club, let me know. I like Drifting too, but havent found good car for that :P

2. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

i'll cruise with you my GT is novacaine888

3. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

Ill come aswell in my Kandy Sagaris
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Yeah I'm up for a cruise !!

When ???

gamertag is Nige7 !!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

5. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lateksi90 »
    I really like just cruising around OŽahu Island, so would someone like to join me and cruise around island?
    Or if there is some club, let me know. I like Drifting too, but havent found good car for that :P
    to drift you need harcore mode and the best car is Ruf Rturbo.

6. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

I'll buy hardcore mode, i mean i can drift with out it, its fun, thats why i wanna make a video, i bought the cheap Ruf to start with ima buy the one that i downloaded as soon as i get on my 360 again.

how do you unlock the drifing track?

7. Johansen is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by novacaine888 »
    I'll buy hardcore mode, i mean i can drift with out it, its fun, thats why i wanna make a video, i bought the cheap Ruf to start with ima buy the one that i downloaded as soon as i get on my 360 again.

how do you unlock the drifing track?
    its the race track, and i personaly hate it. but you will unlock it when you reach champion rank 450 gamerscore. and you cant realy drift that well in normal mode.

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Johansen »
    its the race track, and i personaly hate it. but you will unlock it when you reach champion rank 450 gamerscore. and you cant realy drift that well in normal mode.
    i prefer to call the race track the proving grounds, cos its where i teach a lot of people to drift, its best for learning without having tio deal with traffic and bumps in the road, plus you dont gotta think about that big cliff drop from the top of Tantalus

but i tell them as soon as they think they are good enough to get away from the track and move to Ford Island(more like a road without too much in the way), then move onto moutain roads with no traffic (roads up to houses and such) then finally Tantalus, if they are good there i take them to my favourite mountain pass, it lasts for over 20 miles and take mass skill to get from one end to the other without hitting anything
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

i've been practicing with my Ruf on the crator, because thats where the comp. is today.

Im hyped up.

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

i've been practicing with my Ruf on the crator, because thats where the comp. is today.

Im hyped up.
    you using HCM right?
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

11. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

nah, why? I dont see why i need it, i mean i'll buy it..but idk cause people say its hard as anything.

12. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

nah, why? I dont see why i need it, i mean i'll buy it..but idk cause people say its hard as anything.
    you cant 'drift' in normal mode, its more of a slide

in HCM drifting is much more realistic, and it allows you to drift much further than normal
    ||||||||||||||||||

13. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

oh instead of just spinning out alot?

i downloaded it, im trying to get to champion now.

14. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

you will likely spin in HCM cos its new to you, but get used to it and its your best friend
    ||||||||||||||||||

15. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

Ight, im going to still be in that drift comp today. haha.

im just gonna wing it.

lol

cause i had a few good drifts today in my RUF, the 350Z is good too. but sometimes its too big to make the slide.

16. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

LOL well i wouldnt enter normally, but i need the money haha
    ||||||||||||||||||

17. novacaine888 is offline TDU Car Collector

its 10 mil. lmao.

who doesnt want that?

meet up with me on live if you want.

GT:novacaine888

18. tylerwisniewski is offline KNinja-24HoursAday

ill cruise with you all.

But my 360 showed the "three red rings" so i just got the box today and shipping it today.

GT: BlahDinosaur

^ dont ask. lol

19. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

ill be there

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

20. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    you will likely spin in HCM cos its new to you, but get used to it and its your best friend
    i'm in the very-slow-and-no-drift or spinout stage right now, havent found a car yet either... double post sry...

I'm always up for finally getting in a club and/or just cruising

add me: GT = BIGbCraig
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last