Thread: Pc or xbox 360?

1. Azagedon is offline Skidmark.. but where?

Question Pc or xbox 360?

hey guys, im just wondering if i should get tdu on pc ive already got it on xbox but my live membership ran out, but i thought im allways on my pc...and my dad is trying to finish tdu (i cant get him off it :P) so is it worth gettin it on pc? thanks.

2. The 12oach is offline Toilet, not a Douche

well as far as is heard for the grapichs its a great game but it has way to many bugs ATM
    Proud Saab driver.
    Saab 93 2.2 TiD 125hp stock lightly tuned to 142hp,340nm

3. Azagedon is offline Skidmark.. but where?

Quote Originally Posted by The 12oach »
    well as far as is heard for the grapichs its a great game but it has way to many bugs ATM
    Big bugs? :s

4. The 12oach is offline Toilet, not a Douche

well the most irritating bug was the save game bug that would occasionaly corrupt and some online stuff i dont know of since i dont wanna go to in depth there :P

and the pros for the 360 version are ofcourse the cars and online works really good but the xbox doesnt -_- and yea it just works now :P

am i spamming enough for a ban :P
    Proud Saab driver.
    Saab 93 2.2 TiD 125hp stock lightly tuned to 142hp,340nm

5. Azagedon is offline Skidmark.. but where?

Quote Originally Posted by The 12oach »
    well the most irritating bug was the save game bug that would occasionaly corrupt and some online stuff i dont know of since i dont wanna go to in depth there :P

and the pros for the 360 version are ofcourse the cars and online works really good but the xbox doesnt -_- and yea it just works now :P

am i spamming enough for a ban :P
    I think im guna risk it and go for pc, then i dont have to move to the lounge

6. Lateksi90 is offline Burnt-out Shell

Xbox 360 version is better!

7. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

Pccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

8. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Woodo »
    Pccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccc
    he kinda says it all

9. Lateksi90 is offline Burnt-out Shell

TDU fits to 360 because game is arcade, not simulator. And usually arcade fits better to consoles. I have played both versions.

10. FateFTL is offline bbq?

Hook up your Xbox 360 controller to your PC, you're ready to go.