1. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Smile Hi! New member here

Hi! My real jame is Jon but online i prefer to be called Car Freak. I'm from Singapore and am 15 yrs old.
    I played TDU on my friend's 360 before, but i now have it for myself on PC. My game is at 24% right now, and my garage consists of the following cars (in order of which i bought them):
    Alfa GT
    Mustang Convertible
    Camaro Z28
    Jaguar XKR
    TVR Tuscan
    Lotus Esprit
    Caterham CSR
    Dodge Viper SRT-10

My TDU profile name is JonLim
    Hope to see you around Oahu!

PS: Is there anyone out there wanting to take me into their club? Not that I want to boast, but I'm a pretty good driver... Managed to get into the quater finals for PGR3 at my local WCG last year

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey there Car Freak welcome to TDUc and it looks like you have a pretty god collection of vehciles thus far. Do you play online with your PC? As make sure to put your gamespy id in your profile and check out some of the cruises in the PC section also.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

and theres always the TDUC club
    welcome

4. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

er, yeah, about my gamespy ID... I've forgotten what it was... Any way to find out?

And yes, I do play online

5. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Hi Car Freak! *hugs*
    Meow!

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hello,

You have the best, the Tuscan.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to TDU-C
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. Smeep is offline Burnt-out Shell

Welcome to the boards Car Freak.

9. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

welcome to tdu
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

10. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Car Freak »
    Hi! My real jame is Jon but online i prefer to be called Car Freak. I'm from Singapore and am 15 yrs old.
    I played TDU on my friend's 360 before, but i now have it for myself on PC. My game is at 24% right now, and my garage consists of the following cars (in order of which i bought them):
    Alfa GT
    Mustang Convertible
    Camaro Z28
    Jaguar XKR
    TVR Tuscan
    Lotus Esprit
    Caterham CSR
    Dodge Viper SRT-10

My TDU profile name is JonLim
    Hope to see you around Oahu!

PS: Is there anyone out there wanting to take me into their club? Not that I want to boast, but I'm a pretty good driver... Managed to get into the quater finals for PGR3 at my local WCG last year
    I've seen you racing around one day! It was JonLim, but when i wanted to race after you, my internet crashed :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.