1. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Default The Sign of a Corrupt Game Save?

Hey guys. I was doing the delivery missions to get money and everytime i do a 90k one the money drops to 89, 458. I have never actually seen it drop but all i know is it does that and then i don't get the Perfect sign which means i don't get the bonus . Is this a sign of a corrupt save or maybe im doing something to make it happen. Although if i do hit anything it takes like 7200 off minimum so i don't know. It only takes off 520 but it causes me to not get the bonus. Am i doing something wrong? Any ideas?
    I have never tried one of those missions twice because i usually notice it when im about 2 miles from finish so i can't really be bothered to do it again.

Heres a screenshot to show you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by The Queen; 25/04/07 at 18:32 PM.

2. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Yes I've had this, I found out the car was hitting a bump and then the car touches the ground. Very uneven roads don't help, I did it in the end by driving round the bad part of the road once I found out where it was happening.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Ah.. ok thanks S7ING3R now i know the solution . That really does suck though lol