1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Cruising a Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren Stage 3

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

I made this video of my SLR. Nothing special, not very long, but i'm making a script for a very long movie :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I absolutly deteste the SLR.. They completely messed up the front of the car which IMO is the one of the best parts!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I absolutly deteste the SLR.. They completely messed up the front of the car which IMO is the one of the best parts!
    True, like they drove it against a wall or something.. The sound isn't great either. But neverthelesss it's still fun to drive

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I dunno.. Because of the appearence I never drove one..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Mb

I only got mine for 3 days, drove 500km with it, because it's the fastest car i have atm :P
    I did 310 in an Alfa Romeo GT today, that was insane
    Now we are going to watch the video i posted because we are
    So rate it!

6. demon_ninja55 is offline Inbound Motorsport

nice video i still think they stuffed the front up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sorry but do you have to keep bringing up old threads? The last post was in april and it's now july. Don't want to flame you but seriously it will get the mods annoyed and annoy other members. Just try to post to recent topics please

8. demon_ninja55 is offline Inbound Motorsport

ok im sorry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]