1. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Default Oh Noes, it's Mb!

Hey!
    I might have done this a bit earlier, but i just found out about this
    I'm MartijnMb, on TDU known as MartijnMezger.
    I'm from Holland, live in Eindhoven and i'm 15 years old.
    My biggest addict is TDU at the moment :P
    Finished all races in offline mode, then couldn't change my offline to online, so had to start all over again, and i'm only at 17% now

Greetings

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the site! As I've said in another thread.. Remember me?! So Do you think the Alfa is good enough (private joke)..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Oh, a Chnederlands man, a flying Dutchman!
    Meow!

4. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

welcome to TDU Central mate
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Hello
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Welcome to the site! As I've said in another thread.. Remember me?! So Do you think the Alfa is good enough (private joke)..
    Huh, what's the joke about? I don't remember you :P

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Haha Martijn good answer and welcome to the boards, there are many people who have this TDU addiction and I hear these is no cure for it.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. Mb

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Haha Martijn good answer and welcome to the boards, there are many people who have this TDU addiction and I hear these is no cure for it.
    I have a Alfa Romeo GT, sounds great, great color, great wheels, great looks and quite fast. Does he mean that?
    Anyway, i'm just a funky Addict

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    There is, you put a bag over your 360, leave it on for a few hours. When three red lights come on, your cured.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by MartijnMb. »
    Huh, what's the joke about? I don't remember you :P
    Tut tut. I lost my Old E-mail Address mate (Hence my absence)..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...