1. BrooklynGT is offline Just a Skidmark

Default How do you get online?

I have the ps2 network adapter with ethernet cord. I hooked it up directly to the cable thing provided by cablevision then to the ps2. and it keeps telling me no connection found. but with the same plug, i plug it into the comp and works just fine can go online and all. what am i doing wrong i have the disc and everything. i would really like to try the game online thanks

Anthony

2. BrooklynGT is offline Just a Skidmark

8 views and no responce???

3. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

ummm dont you HAVE to plug it in the comp? cause i dont think your TV has online capabilities lol
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km

4. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Modem. Not comp.

5. BrooklynGT is offline Just a Skidmark

freaking crap i lost all my info/saved game with 56% ahhhhhhh

6. LeoXXX is offline Just a Skidmark

hook it from modem to ps2. make sure u UNPLUG the modem then plug it back in other wise it wont work

7. jakyboy is offline pie is yum

comp modem same thing but if you can go online on your computer why dont you try it .........???
    Watch out for my AC 427 in TDU. its top speed:307 km. Milage: 11,015 km

8. BrooklynGT is offline Just a Skidmark

is the modem the box the cable and computer are hooked up to..just making sure dont wanna blow up the house

9. LeoXXX is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynGT »
    is the modem the box the cable and computer are hooked up to..just making sure dont wanna blow up the house
    yes it is, take the ethernet cable from the back of comp plug it in back of ps2. (if u have the slim ps2) then unplug modem power source and re connect then start playn online, u just gota do some settings, easy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Stage 3 Twin turbo yellow saleen.
    top speed: 252mph 0-60: 2.7 sec

10. Tylerdrag is offline Just a Skidmark

tried
    that it did not work
    Last edited by Tylerdrag; 11/11/07 at 23:41 PM.