1. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Default Lamborghini Miura P400SV Drive

Hey guys, i was bored so i did a video of me driving one of my favourite cars i own (Lamborghini Miura P400 SV) on some country roads just cruising along . Hope you like it. It's nothing fancy but it gets my point around that it's awesome to drive

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Pretty decent video.. Mind you the colour could use some work Also you lot (PC Players) really need to play with HCM.. It's just too weird in Normal Mode...
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

is there even a way to get HCM on PC...i have it for xbox so i would not know
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

4. Mayo is offline The dead-end master...

Well, i think it's called "HDR" on PC, and you'd need quite a killer computer to get a good framerate with it, turned on...

5. neilgt is offline Rusted Banger

do you mean hardcore mode? if so, if you using a xbox 360 controller (with a pc), or similar, they haven't got touch sensitive buttons, so accelerating is either foot to the floor or nothing at all. I really envy the xbox 360 players.:eek_blue:

6. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

HDR is a graphics mode that is totally insane...My specs are ok, but my pc don't stand a chance with the HDR turned on (((
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

7. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

uhm excuse me.what is hcm and hdr? sorry as im new to this game. or computers.or abbreviations

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

HCM is a driving mode that is more realistic (unlocked after champion level, purchase from Marketplace on 360, comes as Standard with the PC)

HDR im guessing is sort of like MAX graphics for supercomputers
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

HDR is a more realistic lighting technique that most newer graphics cards can support, when you look around you and see the light changing dynamically rather than set sources that is HDR. It's easy to spot in TDU as it blinds you when you look at the sun. lol

I'm sure someone else will give a better explanation.
    I'm a bit mental.

10. FateFTL is offline bbq?

Quote Originally Posted by neilgt »
    do you mean hardcore mode? if so, if you using a xbox 360 controller (with a pc), or similar, they haven't got touch sensitive buttons, so accelerating is either foot to the floor or nothing at all. I really envy the xbox 360 players.:eek_blue:
    I use an Xbox 360 controller for PC. The Right/Left Triggers are axises so they would work with Gas/Break. and the nobs are also axises. Research before you post, mine works great.

11. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

mine runs fine with hdr and aa on so im happy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

12. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Yes yes Woodo we get the point

May I ask how you recorded this?

13. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

If you watch it till the end you will see it says :

Recorded using :

Fraps

14. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Sorry, let me rephrase a dumb question

Do you have the full version? If so, how much was it?

15. Janos is offline Miura Addicted

There's no need for me to write what I think about this car, right?

When I bought it my little Miura was painted with an awful violet, fortunately I had the occasion to re-paint it in an awesome metallic blood red.

It's darker than the one in my sig, obviously.
    Last edited by Janos; 30/05/07 at 13:15 PM.

On TDU: Janos1986 :bananadance:

16. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I so understand why you like this car, got it some days ago and the handling is great!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

17. demon_ninja55 is offline Inbound Motorsport

koool vid