Topic:

Expanding TDU

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

Default Expanding TDU

i think that Atari and Eden should create another island to expand on the world ie New zealand or even europe what do u guys think which country would u like to see made
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

2. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

I want to see Virgina and Washington DC made so i can drive to my house and to my friends house and to DC to drive in the convention center :P
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

3. Woodo is offline RoOm RoOm

well the thing i found with oahu is it really the same enviroment all over snow would be good i love to have england as the next one mixture of towns highways hills everything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Test Drive Unlimited // Xera_racer
    Currently driving: Ford GT white with blue strips

4. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

that would be awesome
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

5. r3700GT is offline Rusted Banger

I would say Tokyo would be a nice scene as the roads are flat good for high speed corners and drifts, nice and detailed city highways etc... although thats not an island it would be a starkingly contrasting scene.

I suppose they would be adding the road maps of the rest of the other Hawaiian islands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Woodo »
    i think that Atari and Eden should create another island to expand on the world ie New zealand or even europe what do u guys think which country would u like to see made
    How about the whole USA, or better, the whole world!!!!!!!!

7. Slash300zx is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyX »
    How about the whole USA, or better, the whole world!!!!!!!!
    that would be awesome but quite difficult. But I definately think they should make add ons with other cities. I'd love to see a Miami map so I can also drive around the streets where I live etc...

8. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Why don't they make the whole world exactly as it is now!
    Then you can travel by plane and stuff. And that we can see more people online instead of just 8

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

9. Slash300zx is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by MartijnMb. »
    Why don't they make the whole world exactly as it is now!
    Then you can travel by plane and stuff. And that we can see more people online instead of just 8

Agreed. They should definately update the 8 people thing as soon as possible. Make it a greater number like at least 24 or something... the more the merrier.

10. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

I'd like something European more, like German Autobahns and rural streets, or the Swiss mountain passes such as the Gotthard (paved street), etc.
    Meow!

11. xxgraham33 is offline Just a Skidmark

id like to see the ireland map so i could got to me and my freinds houses and the spire

12. iBilo is offline ;)

It would be awesome to have the whole world, I would be going to all the F1 circuits and back!

13. C1Rob is offline Burnt-out Shell

I cant believe this :P

You guys are talking about expansion packs here...

now tell me this, if they make the whole world(which they won't and probably never will for a game like this) How on earth are you going to download (this) / put this on cds?

I mean, yea it would be sweet but everyone knows its not going to happen so whats the point of these kinds of threads?

sure, i want to drive down my street and go to my friends house, but if you want them to make the whole world, do you really believe YOUR house, and YOUR street are going to be in it?

I Dont have the game yet but will very soon (either pc or 360)

14. jambo is offline TDU Lord

They should just do Australia

15. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Agreed Australia could be a logical choice. If they put a majority of detail into the main cities & towns & leave the outback mostly bare they could possibly fit it on a few DVD's But they had better include some aussie muscle cars & utes like the Ford falcon XR8 & HSV clubsport

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

16. ScaR is offline Speed Racer

One day... one day they will do it

17. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

I would like to see places like , Tokyo, Germany (with the ability to drive Nurburgring), D.C (USA), England, Swiss Alps (winding roads for the Ferrari's), maybe Maranello too.

18. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by KingSkyline »
    I would like to see places like , Tokyo, Germany (with the ability to drive Nurburgring), D.C (USA), England, Swiss Alps (winding roads for the Ferrari's), maybe Maranello too.
    Any place that isn't a island would be a bad place for TDU 2 unless Atari found some unrealistic way to keep us in the game area (Invisible walls,Indestructible fences, Motocross madness's "Shoot you back into level catapult ^_^ " etc) TDU 2 is gonna have to be another island somehow?

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

19. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I know it's alot bigger than the current island, but I would have to say England, there's loads of different areas with different features, and it would be really interesting visiting them all.

I agree with KingSkyline tho, all your ideas are great, they would all make great games but as ShadowGT says, it would need to be an island, becasue invisible walls and the like are just not realistic.

20. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Well about the invisible walls when your driving around, like Nurburgring, and other places. But the A1 in England and the Highways in Tokyo will also be a problem because the Tokyo Highways are really elaborate. Anyway the ideas are good and we should try to come up with a poll or something and come up with some beautiful islands that could be used in TDU 2. Well just to start it off ill give an Island, Japan.

PS. I'll make a poll later.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last