1. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

Default Fraps - what do you use to compress yer vids?

i tried to make som vids with fraps (not on TDU yet since im only getting mine on thursday), but the vidas have like 300m GB (ok maybe a lil less), so i tried to compress it on VirtualDub, using Divx codec but it gives me some error about the source image format not baing accepted. so i was just wondering what do you guys use to compress your fraps vids?

2. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

i dont know how to fix that. I have a question though...are you using the demo of Fraps because if you are then use hypercam 2. Hypercam Compresses it when you record it :P
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

3. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

i have full version (not that ive paid for it)

4. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

ok then i have no idea...sorry man...i say get hypercam...it does a better job and it will compress for you automaticly
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

5. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

i cant seem to record properly in game using hypercam =/
    about the fraps compression thing, i can compress it using other codecs but the vids are still big (about 10% of the original size). when you guys encode your frap vids how much can you compress them in % ?