1. SCR4MBL3R81 is offline TDU Junkie!

Default Biker Mice from Mars!

Heya, Hopefully you guys can give me a little help here. I am new to TDU and have been plaing it for a couple of days now... Still just git myself a wee Alfa, but having done some challanges, and car delivery missions etc have a bit of cash to splash...

Firstly I would like a wee motor bike to zoom about on, (a triumph scrambler but they odnt have one so the bonneville T100 will do) I have visited all the car showrooms I can find on the map but the bikes are still locked, looking at my map i cant destingusish which ones I have defo been to but I think them all. Do you know of any icon that would have an indication as to wether or not I have been to a showroom.

Also I am looking to splash out on a new motor, any advice as to which is a good one for racking up some money... or will I just buy the awesome GT40...

cheers

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

people often miss the cadillac dealer (west coast i think) ... if you go to the map and filter on car dealers the ones in grey rather than white are the ones you've missed

as to which car to buy ... depends on what races you have next

as to money do the car delivery missions without any drop on the meter, you get an extra 50%
    Last edited by YeOldeTDUMan; 21/04/07 at 14:57 PM.
    I'd rather be topless !

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

also a Dealer that is missed a lot is the classic car dealer in the north east of the island
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

4. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

i missed the classic dealer in the city :P Look at the icons. The Showrooms you found will be while and the ones that you have not found will be a transparent Grey :P
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

The Pontiac (i think) down by the airport is the one I missed. Just click on it and if you go to it you have been there.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. SCR4MBL3R81 is offline TDU Junkie!

kewl, cheers for the info guys, I defo got the cadi, pontiac and classic showrooms... I'll have another look at the icons, on my map they are all black squares, i take it you mean the icon once you move onto the black square..

Cheers.

7. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Hope you get the bikes unlocked there cool and fast, buy an MV Agusta best bike in game

8. SCR4MBL3R81 is offline TDU Junkie!

Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    Hope you get the bikes unlocked there cool and fast, buy an MV Agusta best bike in game

Cheers Street...

Done it, there was abloomin Jaguar Garage in the middle of the city that I missed, could'ave sworn i'd been there... It took me agers to check them all again.

And I did buy the Agusta, but just the slow one... *scardy cat*