1. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Default Regarding clubs!

Hi, fellow racers :P

I'm thinking of starting a club but have a few questions first:

1) What do you actually do in clubs in TDU, meet at the club and just talk? Drive around in clans and race others, is there special club-events available in TDU?

2) Can clubs meet other clubs in "Racedays", where members of each club meet and race several predetermined tracks for example?

3) Is there a monthly fee when you own a club, or just the startingfee? Does members pay monthly to be part of a club?

UPDATE:

1) There is three different clubs that you can start: One for $250 000, one at $500 000 and one at $750 000. Whats the difference other than the visual of the club (nicer club)? Is there a certain amount of members in each club or what?

2) If I start a club at the club worth 250 000, can i later, buy another club for , say, $750 000? And move the club there?

Please help!

Kind regards,
    Robert

Last edited by RobertLidstroem; 20/04/07 at 19:16 PM. Reason: More info...
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

2. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

For question 3, its $200,000 to buy a club.

Question 1, you can cruise around with your fellow club members, I think maximum is 8 people per cruise.

Look it up on internet, or Google it. You will have a lot more information.

3. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Thank yoU!
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]