1. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Question For PSP version?

I've been serching for this answer but can't seem to find it? I know if I say "Are there gonna be online races" the reply may be stfu newbie! But can you use WLAN to play friends nearby? Not to mention there is internet Connection on the PSP? But I don't think it can support that online gaming stuff now do you?

2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Re: Question For PSP version?

im not sure whether you can

3. Allmighteh is offline Rusted Banger

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    I've been serching for this answer but can't seem to find it? I know if I say "Are there gonna be online races" the reply may be stfu newbie! But can you use WLAN to play friends nearby? Not to mention there is internet Connection on the PSP? But I don't think it can support that online gaming stuff now do you?
    It will proberly be like the 360 version, no internet connection, switched to offline mode.

Prolly wont have LAN

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I'm pretty sure The_Mole said yes it will have Wi-Fi play, I'm not sure if it's fully online or just like a LAN but I'll see if I can find the post....
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Mole
    Yes, the game allows players to connect in the same location via WiFi, Wireless Direct Multiplayer system allows up to 4 players to compete in adhoc competitions via direct WiFi connection.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I'm pretty sure The_Mole said yes it will have Wi-Fi play, I'm not sure if it's fully online or just like a LAN but I'll see if I can find the post....
    Yeah I just read it now..

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

thats good that you can play online with it, didnt think you were able to

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by Street Ryder »
    thats good that you can play online with it, didnt think you were able to
    I agree, I knew that the PSP had the technolodgy (SP? ) to do it just wasn't sure weather they (Atari) would bother making it work
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. Nauraushaun is offline Hot Hatch

Yeah it's a fully roaming online thing. You roam around, race people as you wish, that kinda thing. Wi-Fi too.