Thread: TDU LAN party?

1. Location: Cah-Lee-Foh-Nee-Yah, USA | Posts: 7 |   #1
    That one big Asian guy...

Default TDU LAN party?

Well currently i have 2 computers running TDU... all connected to the same router (NetGear) with no problems. I am just wondering if it is possible to do a LAN connection and see the other player in game?

advertisement

BTW: I know the LAN works cuz' we LAN on CSS all the time. Im just wondering if you can on TDU.

2. Sponsored Links

3. Location: usa | Posts: 37 |   #2
    Rusted Banger

Yes, you can do a LAN connect.

Also, when someone has two PCs set up behind the same router, they can do a WAN connect with someone that has the same setup to complete the Inter-Club races.
    Last edited by cheapshades; 12/10/12 at 14:32 PM.

4. Location: Cah-Lee-Foh-Nee-Yah, USA | Posts: 7 |   #3
    That one big Asian guy...

Hmm... Is it possible to play offline seeing eachother?

5. Location: usa | Posts: 37 |   #4
    Rusted Banger

I've never played TDU in a LAN environment, only the normal on-line multiplayer and in a WAN multiplayer environment.

But, I would be willing to bet that seeing other players on a LAN would dictate that an on-line multiplayer profile has to be selected.

So I seriously doubt that TDU would allow any connectivity for multiplayer with LAN using an off-line profile.

I could be wrong (it's been know to happen, usually at least once a day), but it's the only thing that makes sense to me.
    Last edited by cheapshades; 30/09/12 at 14:30 PM. Reason: yellow text to black

6. Location: Belgrade | Posts: 922 |   #5
    insomniac

That's true. Other player in the same LAN can be seen in game only if u r both using online profile. Closed LAN environment is not supported, but u can always isolate ur session if other players bother u.