1. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Default "Invalid nickname" WTF?

Just got TDU, and trying to connect to the server. Now when I enter my details (got Gamespy account done too), this little gem shows up.

What to do?

2. demon_ninja55 is offline Inbound Motorsport

try another nickname that u know for yourself??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Whoah talk about BUMP

Done already, thanks I guess

4. 99shill is offline I AM THE STIG

well at least you got it sorted. i get the message "Invalid authentification key" which i don't understand!

5. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by 99shill »
    well at least you got it sorted. i get the message "Invalid authentification key" which i don't understand!
    The authentification key is the key you enter on first start up/ installation which allows you to run TDU. It is designed so people cannot copy the software illegaly, as each player needs their own personal key, which cannot be reproduced when it is pirated. Do you use a pirate copy? Or have you copied your game and given it to someone else? Unless you just entered it wrong then I think this is the only way that would happen.

This is all just guesswork by the way, as this has never happened to me so good luck with your problem, knowing TDU a few restarts usually works

6. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You need to go into the 'C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data|Test Srive Unlimited' folder, and delete the CD-Key, and re-enter yours. Unless as speed says, you've used a pirate copy, and this will not work
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

7. 99shill is offline I AM THE STIG

i don't know i think it might be a pirate copy but i don't know cos my dad gave it to me...

8. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Oh, well I can't help if it's a pirate

But go ask him
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

9. 99shill is offline I AM THE STIG

yeah i will but he is never at home when i'm not workin so i'll try to catch him sometime and ask