Topic:

GT Legends

1. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Default GT Legends

Just thought I would create a new thread about GTL as i've fallen in love with it again This is for anyone really who wants to post photos/videos of GTL or talk about how awesome it is.

Anyway I will start with two videos of mine

Ford Capri RS 3100 around Crystal Palace
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    and
    Ford Capri V8 mod at Rouen (day/night) absolutely beautiful track and car.

Tell me what you think and I will take request for a certain car or track to be driven on.
    Last edited by Kelvjy; 10/02/09 at 18:23 PM.

2. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

I had it, but I lost the disk, got desperate, cracked it, and now there is no sound so I don't play anymore.

3. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I got the GT Legens mod for GTR Evo, love it!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

4. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

GTLegends is one of the best racing games out, atleast I think it is and as I post this i'm uploading another video at Rouen in the Capri RS and it happens to be my fastest lap ever at Rouen in it (2:13.365) and it sounds brutal now that I got the sound mod for it really does sound like the real thing now. Mb you got Rouen for GTR Evo ?
    Hmm...that gives me an idea, DBR9/Radical SR3 at Rouen I do believe that would be quite awesome Might be a video of that in a few days
    I reckon I could easily get under the 2 minute mark in the SR3

Video is here

GTREvolution vid. Radical SR3 around Joux Plane from RBR, in heavy rain
    Last edited by Kelvjy; 11/02/09 at 18:08 PM.

5. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Mod doesn't work for me either. Oh, and why don't you use the in car views?

6. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

When i'm actually racing I use the cockpit view but I record from the bonnet/hood view for fps reasons, also I run on medium textures so it doesn't look very nice.

Next video from GTRE will be a BMW M3 GTR and Porsche 977 RSR comparison at the green hell (Nurburgring).

7. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

RSR wins easily.

Cool vids! Rouen? Haven't got it, might get it soon, first have to install another 10 tracks that i like, im already over my download limit for today at No Grip

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

8. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Indeed the RSR does win easily. Maybe because its a mod was 8 seconds quicker than M3 GTR with a few little mishaps . Might do C6R GT2 maybe or Mosler MT900R, don't know yet though. I won't tell you the lap times as that would spoil the video, well I can tell you there definitely sub 15 minute laps .

9. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

They just released a patch and now the game won't load my safety car mods? E92 M3s are still there...

10. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Unlucky ^^^^^

The M3 GTR v C6R GT2 video is here and in the video there seems to be some sound lag towards the end which I can't help. Mb, Rouen is epic, I used to play it on GPL fantastic track. Oh and what are your top 5 tracks ?

For me its got too be:
    1.Nordscheilfe (3-4k laps total on it)
    2.Spa
    3.Rouen
    4.Assen
    5.Sebring
    Last edited by Kelvjy; 13/02/09 at 19:44 PM.