1. Gareth_25 is offline Project Ace Member

Default Cars around the workplace...

I'm currently working next to the HQ of Peacocks cloathing store (we share the same building) and it's frequently like a car showroom around there. Well today i'd had enough and decided to take a few piccies to show you all how well off some people can become from simple cheap cloathing!

To start you off, a car that i didn't know had even been introduced yet:

I Believe this car to be the new Mercedes CL 500 (far right)

Then more of the good old brute force, the BMW M5 06 plate. (right)

And finally the Top Boss of this particular establishment has the first two cars licked, (left and far left)

If any of you are misguided to think that this is an SL, check out the interior and this side views

Well, thats all, apart from the fact that in our office's cars look like crap... :whistling:
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

Nice pics
    \\// ||)) //\\ \\//
    ====THREE SIXTY====
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Those are some sweet cars especially that slr mclaren . Would you be able to get some more pics of the SLR? lol

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Wow the plate on that BMW "CEO" piss take for sure.. Saw a F430 Spider the other day with a plate saying "BO55 ***"
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

Great pics mate, hope to see some more
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Like the slr nice, any chance of more pics eh eh