1. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Weird Instant Challenge

i was cruising with Carl Mckenna the other day and we was getting bugged by a few americans, so we isolated ourselves(fair enuff)

why am i telling you my life story you are wondering, well, i accidentally Instant Challenged Carl, then i noticed there was not just me and carl, there was a thrid person???

proof of this and the fact we was isolated together here:
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

2. Johansen is offline Banned

Default Re: Weird Instant Challenge

haha wierd.

3. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

Lol thats weird
    \\// ||)) //\\ \\//
    ====THREE SIXTY====
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I've seen this before in fact I think it was during the competition run, anyway we all locked and isolated but one person didn't cause they weren't taking part and when we checked to see the cars were stock it showed everyone including the person who never isolate. I think it just looks at who's locked rather than who is in the actual session.

Cool all the same though.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I've seen this before in fact I think it was during the competition run, anyway we all locked and isolated but one person didn't cause they weren't taking part and when we checked to see the cars were stock it showed everyone including the person who never isolate. I think it just looks at who's locked rather than who is in the actual session.

Cool all the same though.
    me nor carl never locked to this dude, and we dont even remember meeting him at all LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. Phantom Paradox is offline GTP Racing

oohh creepy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

7. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

wow that is strange man :P
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

8. Kyle_McKenna is offline Drive It Lyk U Stole It

wow, der r sum weird tings goin on in da TDU servers des days, nd i bet dat now i go on dis website i can luck forward to a thread bout u beatin me in a certain car on a certain track, shal i keep my eyes open 4 such a thread?

Translation:
    Wow, there are some things going on in the TDU servers these days. And I bet that now I have gone on this website I can look forward to a thread about you beating me on a certain track. Shall I keep my eyes open for such a thread?

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_McKenna »
    wow, der r sum weird tings goin on in da TDU servers des days, nd i bet dat now i go on dis website i can luck forward to a thread bout u beatin me in a certain car on a certain track, shal i keep my eyes open 4 such a thread?
    Thats really odd. Never had it happen to me.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 22/04/07 at 18:02 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_McKenna »

Translation: Wow, there are some things going on in the TDU servers these days. And I bet that now I have gone on this website I can look forward to a thread about you beating me on a certain track. Shall I keep my eyes open for such a thread?
    dont worry Kyle, your dignity is not lost LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||