1. freddiegdude is offline The Hidden Photographer

Default Cadillac Sixteen

its for 360 so why not for PC?
    To finish TDU what you have to do is transport hookers and well dressed homeless people, deliver drugs, and take people's cars to "get them repaired"
    "Though I Fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."

2. Shoes[UNTIED] is offline TDU Nissan Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by freddiegdude »
    its for 360 so why not for PC?
    Well they are two different systems! thats for sure.. and probably because your PC porobably cant hold as much memory as an 360 or something. I honestly dont know, i dont own the game, but pleasure to help.

3. Cadillac sixteen is offline Speedin

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes[UNTIED] »
    Well they are two different systems! thats for sure.. and probably because your PC porobably cant hold as much memory as an 360 or something. I honestly dont know, i dont own the game, but pleasure to help.
    perhaps this thread would belong at here: http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=8331

You can go fast...
    I can go everywhere

4. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes[UNTIED] »
    Er, a PC has for more potential than a console
    Anyway, there are a lot of cars that they released for the 360 and not PC, just a choice they made and they won't give us a reason.

5. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

The Cadillac Sixteen was in Car Pack 6, which was really bugged and none of the cars were worth it except the Diablo and 350Z Roadster

6. Brazzucca is offline The Red Button of Doom!

This is the bad fault, they release a pack for PC with 1 gallardo more, the Miura and Countach, and forgot the myth Diablo, neither the GT it should be the original, but the dash is so ugly and big(TDIII, remember?) buut i like the body, then the VT should fit good... out that the sixteen dash is luxury and no digital...
    Last edited by Brazzucca; 20/02/09 at 12:21 PM.
    ˙pǝzısdɐɔ noʎ uǝɥʍ 'lɐuƃıs pɐoɹ ʎuɐ ʍolloɟ oʇ ǝʇɐl ooʇ s,ʇı 'ʇuǝpıɔɔɐ uɐ ƃuıʌɐɥ ɹǝʇɟɐ