1. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Default The good, the bad, and the new Porsches

Is it just me or has Porsche taken a turn for the, er, ugliness? The new tail light shape is, er, special, the spied 997 facelifts are looking awful, and the new GT3 is absolutely grotesque! I won't post any pictures because I figure by now you've all seen pictures already. Any opinions?

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I agree, new Porsches get uglier and uglier.
    The LED lights on the new back is just awful imo.

3. Evel is offline Hai

I think the Panamera and the Cayman are pretty ugly, but otherwise, I can't complain.

4. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

I don't think so. 911s, Boxters, Caymans are all pretteh imo.

5. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

What are you all talking about? Porsches have looked the exact same way since 1955 lol
    U mad bro?

6. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Its so nice seeing the way Porsche's have changed since 1964... and how they constantly updated their Flagship 911 with amazing and spectacular designs.

There are only a few good Porsches, the 993, 996, 996 GT1, 959 and Carrera GT is all I can name atm
    Last edited by Shy Guy; 06/02/09 at 04:53 AM.

7. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

Er, there was no verdict to complete that post...

8. zo6dude is offline Like My Tail Lights?

Well i woundn't call them ugly... I like them and I have always liked Porsches

"Real men know how to turn right"
    - Me

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

I found it fugly, till i saw it in real life, looks good.

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. LeetPix is offline Banned

the cayenne is fugly, but i like the current 997 and how the 996 looks..oh yea and the carrera gt lol

11. gingervette is offline Corvette = Win

Really, I love the Cayenne and the Boxster and the Cayman as well. But I really find nothing that looks good about the current variations of the 911. Google some pictures of the 911 Turbo from like 2000 or 2001. That was a good looking Porsche. But the 977 I really just cannot stand.
    U mad bro?

12. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    I found it fugly, till i saw it in real life, looks good.
    Which one?

For me, the Cayenne is the ugliest SUV available. The Boxster is fine for me... The ones I like are : Carrera GT and all the TechArts...