1. LordKalvaire is offline Orly?

Default the Complete Hitch-Hiker's Guide to rank progression from 99%to100% in TDU

It is with great pleasure that the team that worked on the guide project introduces to the Test Drive Unlimited community,

"the Complete Hitch-Hiker's Guide to rank progression from 99% to 100% in Test Drive Unlimited"

5 easy steps with Pictures and other Good Stuff

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...d.php?t=667698

---------------------------------------------------------------

(This guide is by and for the Test Drive Unlimited user community.)

(It is not endorsed nor approved by Atari.)

(specific credits are listed within the guide)

(Use at your own risk.)

Discussion on the guide may be found here: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=624433

2. SLRRR is offline Ace

+ rep

I'm might gonna try it, i am at 99% and i find it very annoying that i cant get 100%. Atari havent replied on any emails
    Last edited by SLRRR; 13/06/09 at 08:42 AM.

3. LordKalvaire is offline Orly?

I'm pretty happy of the results. We did as much test and found many issues, but now it's working perfectly, if you follow all the steps outlined in the guide. Many people will disagree with this guide, and I respect their opinions. But IMO, everyone can be ace, and that was the goal of my work (with cheapshades).

Happy Ace'ing to everyone!

4. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

To bad i don't have 99%. I have 98% because the game simply refuses to register any drive in challenges i win.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

5. SLRRR is offline Ace

just done it

And i'm Ace now awesome

6. GhostRider is offline Professional Drifter

i dont get the part with the source and target file.
    what is source any other tdu profile or the same?
    im german and my english isnt that good for doing this!!
    Last edited by GhostRider; 13/06/09 at 09:30 AM.