1. Killha is offline Just a Skidmark

Default Google SketchUp

Hi, I make Mods for Landwirtschafts simulator 2008, I make them with Google sketch up, I would like to know, can I make mods for test Drive Unlimited von SketchUp too?? because, I can't work with zModeller

2. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

I don't know, but maybe you could convert them from Landwirtschafts simulator 2008 to a game that can import to TDU and then to TDU...

3. Killha is offline Just a Skidmark

no, I mean, direct from sketch up to TDU, because I build cars too, some cars like a Audi S8 or the Suzuki Hayabusa

4. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

I'm pretty sure you need zModeller, and that nothing else works

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Well, Im sure that if Google sketch up can save documents into the same format as the ones Zmodeller imports etc, then maybe you can work with other modders on cars, and they can run it through Zmodeller or something like that

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Djey is offline Car Aficianado

Free version can only save to SKP files. If you want to put your models into TDU, you'll have to buy the Pro Version to export into 3DS then integrate it with ZModeler (meshes must follow many strict rules to make them accepted).

Btw Sketchup Pro costs about 330€ ....
    Give life back to TDU: #TDUForever
    Projects: TDUF | TDUMT | Community Patch 2.00A
    Buy me a beer (donate)

7. Killha is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Djey »
    Free version can only save to SKP files. If you want to put your models into TDU, you'll have to buy the Pro Version to export into 3DS then integrate it with ZModeler (meshes must follow many strict rules to make them accepted).

Btw Sketchup Pro costs about 330€ ....

I have got the pro version, so I can build cars with it

[mod edit:]Discussion of Illegal/Torrent Software is against forum rules. Please do not talk about these on the forum, thanks!
    Last edited by Nodz86; 05/02/09 at 18:15 PM.

8. EmKill is offline Mr.Stig B)

You buy programs with cost 330 euro :O

9. 123456789 is offline Burnt-out Shell

[mod edit:]Discussion of Illegal/Torrent Software is against forum rules. Please do not talk about these on the forum, thanks!
    Last edited by Baldy; 10/03/09 at 19:37 PM.

10. RCGGM is offline Just a Skidmark

Bump... I have a model too, made in sketchup pro, can export OBJ files, etc. Anyone interested in converting it? Theres a thread in the Veh. mods. Requests section, its named LADA/VAZ 2108/Samara Race car