Thread: New Guy

1. Subvert is offline Project DRFT Member

Default New Guy

Im not new to TDU but I am new to these forums. I usally like to cruise with the usual drifts and circuit races. Drags are not my thing because I like seeing how much skill I have on quick turns and manuvering around other drivers. My GT is MAJOR PAYNE 001, so feel free to send FR's. You can never have to many people to cruise with. I also like to buy and sale high mileage cars and bikes. So if you have anything to sale or buy, hit me up. Thanks.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: New Guy

I'm sure I've already welcomed you in another thread but I'll do it again because I'm bored anyway ! Just playing, welcome to TDUc and we hope you enjoy your stay here. Please don't forget there is a no hats inside policy.

I'm a bit mental.

3. enfuze is offline GTP Racing

Hey mate welcome !
    \\// ||)) //\\ \\//
    ====THREE SIXTY====
    /_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

4. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I'm sure I've already welcomed you in another thread but I'll do it again because I'm bored anyway ! Just playing, welcome to TDUc and we hope you enjoy your stay here. Please don't forget there is a no hats inside policy.

Have you written a list of random things you can say or somthing?

Anyway, hello.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

5. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

weee...hi mate, another one...woohoo, this is great, welcome to TDU C
    Signature removed due to rule violation.

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Welcome to the forums!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

7. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Welcome to the forums!

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

8. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

welcome!!
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig