1. freddiegdude is offline The Hidden Photographer

Default Copy Right Question/Request.

Hi Guys

im doing this copyright thing because im a man of the law

ill cut to the chase, listen i wanna make a modded car pack (grab modded cars and put em all in a .rar and compress) to make it easy for people to download certain mods so it involves you mods i want to ask permission to the following people asking for their permission:

big-t1991 ; for the 997, 911,
    tool831: for the zonda, m3 (both), eclipse, nsx, rx7 , XR8 , 300ZX, , tt, ccxr, c5 , z4
    Grin116 : for the 750i, roadrunner , wrx sti,200sx,535i
    Porsche Carrera Gt for the Porsche Carrera Gt
    t3hreaper : z4
    the scottish spotter : carrera gt
    maplecars: for the led enzo lights, and the big light glare thing off

and if your car is one of the following and i missed asking permission for it please let me know (this is the list of cars i will include)

Alfa Romeo Brera - Audi TT 3.2 `06
    Aston Martin Vanquish S - Audi R8
    Audi S6 - Audi A8L
    Audi RS4 - BMW M3 E92
    Caterham - Ariel Atom
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 `06 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06 `03
    Dodge Viper Srt 10 - tuned
    Edonis - Porsche Carrera GT
    Ferrari Enzo - Same but with LED rear lights
    Jaguar XKR - Toyota Supra
    )Koenigsegg CCR - Koenigsegg CCXR
    Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
    Lamborghini Gallardo SE - Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
    Lotus Espirit - Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    Mercedes CLK 55 AMG - BMW M3 E42
    Mercedes SLR Mclaren - Same But roof down
    Mercedes CLK DTM AMG - Same But roof down
    Mercedes CLS 55 AMG - BMW 715i
    Nissan Skyline GTR R34 - Nissan GTR PROTO
    Noble M14 - Audi R8
    Pagani Zonda C12R Roadster - Pagani Zonda F
    Pontiac GTO - Ford XK8
    RUF RT12 - Porsche 997 (GT2)
    RUF RK Spyder - Subaru Impreza WRX STi SE
    Saturn Sky - Hummer H2
    Saturn Curve - Mazda RX7
    Spyker Roadster - Nissan GTR
    Wiessman Roadster - BMW Z4 Roadster

im just trying to make an easier way to make people download more cars with less time and i respect your descision if its yes the yes if its no the its no

thank you for your time
    Last edited by freddiegdude; 03/02/09 at 23:59 PM.
    To finish TDU what you have to do is transport hookers and well dressed homeless people, deliver drugs, and take people's cars to "get them repaired"
    "Though I Fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."

2. iBilo is offline ;)

Sorry to be a party pooper but I would expect all of them to say no.

Especially tool and t3hreap3r and TSS (scottishspotter.)

3. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Nope sorry you cant put in my z4.

I want to keep track of all my dloads thanks.

But thanks for atleast posting and asking for permission first

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

4. Tool831 is offline Mod Maniac

No... No and definatly No (To all cars).. Like reaper said "I want to keep track of all my dloads" im the same i wanna keep track plus all my downloads link to my site so i don't want a pack released.

But hey at least you asked. So thank you for asking.

Btw Thescottishspotter its not his, Carrera GT its both of ours.. Not just TSS i did the modeling etc. he did the research of details..
    Last edited by Tool831; 04/02/09 at 00:20 AM.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I'm not strictly involved here, but would like to say thank you for asking permission first and in a polite non-demanding way, even though the answers have so far been no.

Note, your good actions have not gone unnoticed and you saved us some work of having to remove the thread once tool and reaper ofund their mods hosted elsewhere. You can have some rep =)
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. freddiegdude is offline The Hidden Photographer

well i guess i have to keep my mods to myself too bad i cant use em oh well now i have to find something else to do but i respect your answer and i wont use any cars and uhh...thx for the rep iced

and this had to be my 100th post :'(
    Last edited by freddiegdude; 04/02/09 at 23:52 PM.
    To finish TDU what you have to do is transport hookers and well dressed homeless people, deliver drugs, and take people's cars to "get them repaired"
    "Though I Fly through the shadow of the valley of death, I shall fear no evil for I am at 80,000 feet and climbing."