Topic:

Farewell

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Default Farewell

Well, I`m leaving TDU:C. It`s for a month or two or maybe more. I don`t know. Reasons?

- I must study. After getting the free wireless internet like 3-4 months ago, I just got obsessed. I was in front of the lappy most of the time and I didn`t spent much time studying. Now it`s the end of the first term for me and the school marks aren`t as good as they could have been if I sat on my arse and had some learning. Unfortunately, my dad will take the lappy, but I can`t say nothing, he`s right.

- I don`t feel welcomed anymore here. I don`t say I won`t be here anymore. Hell, I`ll never forget this place and will visit it when I can. I think that some people (I won`t mention names) are just tired/sick of me...that`s all.

I`m going to leave probably tomorrow. As I said, I don`t know when I`ll be back. It depends on my marks, and if dad sees changes, he`ll give me back the laptop. In worst case, I`ll be back in July when my school year ends.

I have to say, I really have special attitude to this place, I really think this is the best forum I have ever visited in my life. I`m here for like 7-8 months and I never got bored. I`ll miss you all guys so much, even if you hate me, I don`t care.

Well, that`s it from me. I could write so much more but I`m not leaving forever (*hopes*)

Cya, and take care.

Koeni

2. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Saia Brotha, take care and don't forget if you want a cookie im here

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Sorry to hear this Koenig, hope to see you back soon.

Good luck with your exams

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Good luck, all the best for whatever you do in the next however long your gone
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Sorry to hear that, you were one of my first friends in TDU:C hopefully you could find some time, but can't you make a deal with parents to limit you're laptop time to 2-3 hours a day and keep on studying, I did it since my mom was gonna ban it and make everything on weekends only

Bye Koeni, hope to see you soon.

6. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Certainly wasn't expecting you to be leaving. But it's for the best so have fun!

7. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Good luck studying, there is more to life than TDU:C. Take this as an oppertunity to get drunk and use your wee to write your name in the snow... At least I've always imagined that's what people in these cold places do of a Friday night... :/

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Baibai Koenig. Take care, and study hard now so you wont be gone for too long.

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Cya koenig, good luck with your school marks and try not to miss us too much.

10. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Cya koenigsegg, good luck with the exams and cya in a month or 2

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

11. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Certainly wasn't expecting you to be leaving. But it's for the best so have fun!
    I`ll be back...

Shy, I can`t as my parents have lots of work and they`re can`t control me as they aren`t home.

12. Cakeflour is offline Half Baked!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Koeni. This place won't be the same without you. After all, who else will have an almost unhealthy love for Swedish supercars?

Cya Koeni, and good luck. :bananahello:
    Stiggy returns!

S.O.O.A.G.
    Smug Owner of a G25

13. hpluls is offline Bogan Chariot Aficionado

Wow, sorry to hear... Take care and good luck mate

14. SLRRR is offline Ace

Sorry to hear mate, hopefully you will be back soon

15. Kelvjy is offline _________________________

Ciao for now Koenig, good luck with the studying and, hope to see you back soon.

16. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Farewell SLRR......I mean Koenigsegg. Good luck on the marks. A great bit of hard work should do it.
    Last edited by CarboyZR1; 03/02/09 at 22:28 PM. Reason: EPIC FAIL

17. Cakeflour is offline Half Baked!

Quote Originally Posted by CarboyZR1 »
    Farewell SLRR. Good luck on the marks. A great bit of hard work should do it.
    Lol, am I missing something or did you just EPIC FAIL ? It's Koeni that's leaving not SLRRR....
    Stiggy returns!

S.O.O.A.G.
    Smug Owner of a G25

18. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    Good luck studying, there is more to life than TDU:C. Take this as an oppertunity to get drunk and use your wee to write your name in the snow... At least I've always imagined that's what people in these cold places do of a Friday night... :/
    Haha, it`s cold here but no snow. Thank you, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Baibai Koenig. Take care, and study hard now so you wont be gone for too long.
    That will be my motivation. Cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany »
    Cya koenig, good luck with your school marks and try not to miss us too much.
    Bai bai, Tiffany. It`ll be hard not missing you, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by CarMadMike »
    Cya koenigsegg, good luck with the exams and cya in a month or 2
    Goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakeflour »
    Sorry to hear about your troubles Koeni. This place won't be the same without you. After all, who else will have an almost unhealthy love for Swedish supercars?
    Cya Koeni, and good luck. :bananahello:
    Meh, you`ll be fine. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTreeFriend »
    Wow, sorry to hear... Take care and good luck mate
    Bai, HTF, I`ll miss your jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by SLRRR »
    Sorry to hear mate, hopefully you will be back soon
    Yeah, I`ll. Bai for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelvjy »
    Ciao for now Koenig, good luck with the studying and, hope to see you back soon.
    Goodbye, take care.

Urm...ok...

19. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Carboy, EPIC FAIL.

See ya koenig. Studies are the most important priority now at your age. Trust me, it'll pay off as I was slacker back in high school. I shaped up and I'm doing well in University.

20. SLRRR is offline Ace

Fail

Page 1 of 2 12 Last