Topic:

New Radio

1. BlueAlien is offline Blue.

Default New Radio

Hey Guy's.

Im New To Test Drive Central But I Thought I Might Give You Guys a Hand With A New Car Radio For Your Long Drives Or Cruises In Test Drive.

Well I Have To Versions So Here They Are.

HARD VERSION

1. go to your game directory : X:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Radio\(then pick a folder/ station that you want the music added to.)

2.add the songs in there, and then open another explorer and go to this directory: X:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Sound\Radio

3.Look For Something Called a .station extentions. simply open with word pad, and
    And Ur Songs Based On The Format. "Eiffel 65 - Blue.Mp3" Is Should Look Like This. "Blue" "Eiffel 65" "Blue" . First The File Name In Quotes Then The Artist In Quotes, And Then THe Name Of the Song.

NOTE! Make Sure You Enter The Information Such As Artist Name Exactly How It Is Spelt OTherwise, No Your New Radio Will Not Work.

Easy Version
    1. Go to My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\YourNickName\

2. In there, create a folder called "Radio"

3. Enter the "Radio" folder and create a new folder, called anything you want (Example, Blue)

4. Put your MP3's in there, a .m3u playlist or shortcuts.

5. Start Up Test Drive Unlimted. Switch To Your Radio Pressing Ur Radio Key(Standard Button: R). It will show your radio name and your music will begin to start playing.[/COLOR]

Note! U Can Only Make Up 4 New Radios This Way And U Can Have 32 Soundtracks Per Radio.

Well I Hope U Guy Enjoy Ur New Radio And Ill See Ya In Test Drive Unlimted (TDU)

P.S Dont Worry About All The Only Blue Righting Im Just A Fan Of Blue And My Favourite Song Is Im Blue As You Guys Would Have Already Guessed And Sometime Im Dont spell things right to

Last edited by BlueAlien; 01/02/09 at 13:08 PM.

2. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Yo listen up, here's the story, about a little guy who lives in a blue world.....

Anyway didn't it come in the manual that comes with the game?

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Blue it might be an idea to make the text more readable. The darker blues in particular merge into the dark background quite a bit making it hard to read.

Welcome to TDU Central btw!
    I'm a bit mental.

4. BlueAlien is offline Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Blue it might be an idea to make the text more readable. The darker blues in particular merge into the dark background quite a bit making it hard to read.

Welcome to TDU Central btw!

Thanks And Ill Change the colour now

5. BlueAlien is offline Blue.

Much Better?

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Thanks, i never tried making my own radio but i'll make now
    oh and welcome to TDU-C
    Last edited by Baldy; 01/02/09 at 18:15 PM.

6. MapleCars is offline Forza Fan

Hi Welcome to TDU C

Do you know texture / vehicle modding?

7. And3rs is offline Here for my yearly visit

Blue alien, please dont dubble post, use the button

8. BlueAlien is offline Blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Safiro »
    Blue alien, please dont dubble post, use the button
    Nah I Dont Know Modding of cars and stuff i just yeah play around with some unsual stuff.

Edit Post Button? I will try