1. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Default End of account sell-off

Hey guys. Ive put all of my cars on trade from my old account. All of them, except my high-mileage ones and prototype ones are on there at silly reduced prices. Ive sold 20 or so in 10 minutes, but theres still plenty to grab. Just letting you all know!

There could be anywhere from £10k off the showroom price to £200k off. A lot of them are tuned too. Too many to name, just go have a look and see if there is anything you are after at a good price.

Edit: Enfuze was interested in some high mileage cars, so Ive removed them from auction, but he still has first dibs on all. Thought I would share these loves of mine to allow them to continue on within the TDU:C community.

Enzo Ferrari - 1517 miles - My baby. Yellow in colour, stage 3, a beaut.

Ferrari 575 - 426 miles - My first cruising love. Must go to a new home, fancy a fresh start with a fresh account.

Ferrari 430 - 592 miles - Im the second owner, had since 330 miles, bought from, ironically, 430 (FA430RGT) of this very forum. Needs a new home that will continue the loving heritage of this car. Stage 3 tuned, blue in colour.

Murcielago - 513 miles - My long distance racer. Lovely car for long distances, not so much fun for the city cruises, but great to drive and listen to long distance.

Make me offers on all. Bear in mind will be atleast marginally more than showroom + tuner costs due to the heritage you are buying into.
    Last edited by ThorpaaayUK; 15/04/07 at 17:04 PM.

2. Subvert is offline Project DRFT Member

Default Re: End of account sell-off

I'll give you 1 mil. for that Enzo.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Arn't you selling an Enzo your self?

The top I would go for one of them is £1,300,000
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. Subvert is offline Project DRFT Member

Yes I am selling an Enzo, but im trying to buy another one for a low price and then sell it for a higher price.

5. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Quote Originally Posted by Subvert »
    Yes I am selling an Enzo, but im trying to buy another one for a low price and then sell it for a higher price.
    As it stands, Enfuze seems interested in all of the cars, so sit tight.

And that quote is hardly a suitable bargaining tool.

6. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'll by the F430 Off you again..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

7. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

If Enfuze doesnt take it, its yours boyo.

p.s. have you added my new ID on live? not been on to check.

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Havn't got the interenet at home dude (Changed service) should have it soon though but mostly wont be on till saturday!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

9. ThorpaaayUK is offline Steer with the rear

Fair does chap.

10. Drift King is offline ASTON MARTIN

How much for the Lambo??