1. Andriy242 is offline Evo Tuner

Default Couple Car Switch up

I know its possible to replace the car models in tdu with otehr models so i was wondering if someone can help me by doing that.
    this is what kind of car and models they are

2. SLRRR is offline Ace

Seems to be nice mods, but are they the same format as TDU use ?

If they are than you just have to rename them, so if you want to replace the edonis than you have to rename the 2 files to Edonis_I.bnk & Edonis.bnk.

3. Andriy242 is offline Evo Tuner

i have no idea what files tdu uses though
    i know they sue the bnk and 2db i think

these models are in 3dsmax format
    i can convert if you that would help

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

You probably have to convert them

5. Andriy242 is offline Evo Tuner

I can definetly convert them and psot them on here
    so real modders can work on them

to what format should i covert them too?

6. Brazzucca is offline The Red Button of Doom!

What a professional is the Reventon modeler... the BMW is perfect, i love the F50...
    ˙pǝzısdɐɔ noʎ uǝɥʍ 'lɐuƃıs pɐoɹ ʎuɐ ʍolloɟ oʇ ǝʇɐl ooʇ s,ʇı 'ʇuǝpıɔɔɐ uɐ ƃuıʌɐɥ ɹǝʇɟɐ

7. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

they would need to be in Z3D format for people to model.

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube