Topic:

Bad Habits?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Default Bad Habits?

Do you have any bad habits? I only have a few, I used bend the braces wire since I took 2 teeth out in order to put braces. But then it got stuck

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

I have an awful habit of finishing other peoples sentences for them. I really hate it when people do that to me yet I do it all the time. :/

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

I also finish people sentences. I often also seem to interrupt people a lot because I'm fairly quiet and it takes a few tries for people to realize I'm trying to talk to them.

4. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

I`m quite a explosive person sometimes.
    I crack my fingers.
    I like it to be tidy, sometimes too tidy and my father sometimes can`t find things.

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Hurting my hand on people's faces when they throw bottles at me. That happens every now and again.

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    I have an awful habit of finishing other peoples sentences for them. I really hate it when people do that to me yet I do it all the time. :/
    I do the same thing, especially if we're both telling a funny/good story, but it's really annoying when people do it to me, so I'm starting to stop now . I also bite my nails... A LOT.

7. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I bite my nails a lot, in fact, i was biting them a second before i wrote this post

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by CarMadMike »
    I bite my nails a lot, in fact, i was biting them a second before i wrote this post
    Haha. Yeah same. Usually you don't know your doing it.

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    I realize when I bite too far and it starts stinging.

10. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by PC Plod »
    Yeah usually for me I do it at night and it's not until the morning when I get up and have a shower that it starts getting painful.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by PC Plod »
    Ouch i hate that, but they grow very quickly so by the next night you have something to bite

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. Turkey Twizzler is offline Exoticar Driver

I kinda sometimes break into a conversation and it's really hard not to from my point of view
    [imglink]http://storage3.album.bg/b68/ttsig_9ae94_9284723.png[/imglink]

13. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »

Like predictive text

Don't know if it's a bad habit, but I go through almost a pack of Extra Chewing Gums a day, I've had a Chewing gum every day for almost 6 years or more. And when I chew gum I do this with out noticing, I will make a loud pop with the gum, like a bubble but no bubble, I don't even notice I am going it until someone asks me to stop doing it.
    Last edited by eleKtro; 29/01/09 at 18:54 PM.

14. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

I bite my nails. A lot. As a matter of fact, I chewed on my index finger today so it started bleeding. The other index finger feels the same way, except it hasn't started bleeding, yet.
    Not necessarily a bad habit, but I always turn off lights that we don't need

15. SLRRR is offline Ace

I want everything to be perfect. So my phone lies there, contoller there etc... really anoying sometimes

16. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by SLRRR »
    I want everything to be perfect. So my phone lies there, contoller there etc... really anoying sometimes
    Yeah me too, sorta bugs me when something weird or something, just creeps me out... its the worst habit and I really hate it >.<

17. SLRRR is offline Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Guy »
    Yeah me too, sorta bugs me when something weird or something, just creeps me out... its the worst habit and I really hate it >.<
    I hate it too, but i dunno how to get rid off it.

18. Y00 PAY is offline JizzedInMyCar

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »

True. My girl hates me for that..

PotW Winner: #34, #40, #41, #42

19. GTAMADDOG is offline Dreaming in Splendour

Not remembering things I was told merely minutes before.

Ignoring people who are talking to me. But they're kind of asking for it if I'm on Counter Strike trying to hold off 5 enemies.

I also bite my nails aswell.

20. Immelmann is offline Custom User Title

I also never seem to pay attention to things as there is nothing interesting most of the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last