1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Talking Red Dwarf RETURNS!!!!

Red Dwarf crew come back to earth

7 hours 25 mins ago

Cult comedy Red Dwarf is returning to the small screen this Easter, 21 years since the science fiction series first blasted off.

For eight series, Dave Lister wanted to return to his home planet. Now, at last, he has - in Red Dwarf: Back to Earth.
    Written and directed by Red Dwarf co-creator Doug Naylor, the new show reunites Chris Barrie as Rimmer, Craig Charles as Lister, Danny John-Jules as Cat and Robert Llewellyn as Kryten.
    The two-part series Red Dwarf: Back to Earth, will kick start a Red Dwarf Easter weekend from Good Friday.
    This will be followed by Red Dwarf: Unplugged, a "no holds barred" episode with no sets, no effects - and no autocue.
    The weekend will climax with Red Dwarf: the Making of Back to Earth, a behind-the-scenes special from the new production.
    The offbeat series, set in space, has enjoyed phenomenal success since it first aired in 1988 on BBC2.
    It brought in more than eight million viewers for series eight, sold 7.25 million DVD and videos worldwide, broadcast in some 25 territories worldwide and won International Emmy and British Comedy Awards.

From ITN via BTYahoo news

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Sorry, never heard of this, but omg it's Craig Charles I have never checked what he has been up to after Robot Wars

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Red Dwarf was well before Robot Wars and his time in Corrie (Coronation Street). Its brilliant, one of my favourite comedies I never get bored of. I just hope they do it well

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

yay, I can't wait for this I always loved Red Dwarf, they were great.

5. TimBud is offline brmm

Smegin great news! I can't wait for this.

6. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Meh, you have some cool shows in there, I don`t even have UK channels in here...

7. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

never knew he was all this. i just thought he was an actor in corrie.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Tonights the night

9PM on Dave, channel 19 on freeview, 111 on Sky, and somewhere on Virgin Media.

Also if you miss it you can see it an hour later on Dave Ja Vu

Search Tags

bbc
dwarf
red
returns