1. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

Default The Regulars Lounge Thread

It's obvious that we all need a thread to just talk, just so other threads don't get kind of "spammed" up. Close this if necesscary though...

2. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

Default Re: The Regulars Lounge Thread

Okay, what have you been doing today?
    I like this idea =P

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

3. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

I see where you coming from with this thread, you should title it the cafe thread or something but this will do! Btw a shoutbox in my view is what we need
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

4. XxZanza LabzxX is offline Moo!

True ^
    Also, your signature's immense.

"Every action has a reaction. We've got one planet, one chance." - Tim McIlrath

5. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

he he, a shout box, but that would probably be a chat room more than the Thread lol

doh, today was bad and good, ive got a detention yesterday but gladly the teacher that gave me the detention didnt come to school and it simply got cancelled, im not sure if ill do it tomorrow, but gosh im lucky lol
    Signature removed due to rule violation.

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

That was lucky.
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

i hope i could get it through tomorrow...but hell, im going to get it anyway later on, whew, but that is lucky for me, i wonder if ill still get the detention

8. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Ahh detensions.. I remember those days I think in between year 8-9 I was in detentions on average about twice a week but after year 10 I kinda stopped getting them...
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

9. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

yay, teacher didnt go to school again, but its getting weird, i think hes gone into a motorcycle accident or something like that, he rides an ultra cool Yamaha R1 or whatever its called...

10. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

wow that would suck if your teacher was hurt...one of my teachers was killed in a car crash last year. That was a weard year since she had been there since the first day i went into that school
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

11. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by FA430RGT »
    Ahh detensions.. I remember those days I think in between year 8-9 I was in detentions on average about twice a week but after year 10 I kinda stopped getting them...
    LOL, between years 7-9 i had detention pretty much every day, no joke, i got a stack of detention slips with dates on to prove lol
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

12. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

wow that is sad N1PPER but with the stories that you have told me on msn, i beleave you :P
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

13. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

I get detention every now and again but that usually involves cleaning the class rooms as your detention which to be honest isnt that bad