1. scooterx is offline Just a Skidmark

Default ok new to the 360 live can you help

hi all some strange stuff online with this game like jumping cars and stuff i have only seen befor in games like midtown madness 3 on the xbox and pc

so whats can you do in this game thats not suposed to hapen

also what ford is the best one

and last where can i go i have been on the airport got a bike over the fence and befor i even won the tour of the game i could get in to the race track near the airport

all info would be kewl

scooterx

2. Allmighteh is offline Rusted Banger

Default Re: ok new to the 360 live can you help

Quote Originally Posted by scooterx »
    hi all some strange stuff online with this game like jumping cars and stuff i have only seen befor in games like midtown madness 3 on the xbox and pc

so whats can you do in this game thats not suposed to hapen

also what ford is the best one

and last where can i go i have been on the airport got a bike over the fence and befor i even won the tour of the game i could get in to the race track near the airport

all info would be kewl

scooterx
    jumping cars is prolly your connection with the car thats jumping, mostly called lag.

Try going up one of the hills to the south east there u will see an eden logo. Drive throug hit at around 20 mph (i think) and you will be transported to the secret island.
    Dont know grid ref, try searchin for eden logo on the atari forums.

3. scooterx is offline Just a Skidmark

been in the stadium now in the midel and on the ramps hmm

not found the logo but ah well

scooterx

4. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

where are you trying to go

5. scooterx is offline Just a Skidmark

well tbh all the parts you should not go

also what is the best ford car on this ??

thanks scooterx

6. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

best ford, FORD GT
    The mustang is good aswell, i'd buy the FORD GT its a great car and fast too/looks great also.

Have you been to the race track beside airport yet. if not you have to be Champion to get in

7. scooterx is offline Just a Skidmark

i could get in befor i was Champion but its is beter to use the goto as i could not befor

yup got the GT just wanted know if there was a faster ford as i like the ford race

scooterx

8. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

jumping over the fence, is that how you got in lol