1. Preze$ is offline .

Default Again Preze$ and again problem!!

Hi everyone!
    I have problem with Jaguar race (pic)! When I'm near 4th chceckpoint my game crashes. I tried to race with different cars (XK, XJ220) and I don't know why something like this is going on. Please help me.

I must add a note that this is the last race of 120 that I must to win but I can't.

I have orginal TDU with unorginal carpack...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Preze$; 25/01/09 at 20:24 PM.

2. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

What do you mean you have un-original car pack? You have an un-registered megapack?

3. Nodz86 is offline ____________

If you have the unoriginal car pack, i.e. illegal or from a friend and not from an official outlet then unfortunately we cannot help you as we are against piracy and illegal downloads on the forum.

4. SLRRR is offline Ace

Well that just doesnt work original TDU with a illigal car pack

The mega car pack isnt expensive here is a link to buy it

http://boutique.gamesplanet.com/camp...ie=OfficialTDU

5. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, as Nodz pointed out, if it is an illegal copy we will not help you. Buy a proper copy and we will help you to the best of our abilities .

6. Preze$ is offline .

I have a car pack from a friend and i don't play online and I think that this is unogrinal beacause I didn't pay for it... So if I uninstall carpack you will help me?? Beacause I understand... You prefer to all people have original TDU so without carpack my game will be fully legal and then you will help me??
    Last edited by Preze$; 25/01/09 at 20:51 PM.

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by Preze$ »
    I have a car pack from a friend and i don't play online and I think that this is unogrinal beacause I didn't pay for it
    Unfortunately getting it from a friend is classed as acquiring it illegally. So this thread is locked.
    Last edited by Nodz86; 25/01/09 at 20:57 PM.

8. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Thread Closed!
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"