1. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

Default my dads 2001 BMW 330CI

i relly wish that BMWs are available in TDU

anyways, heres my dads 330CI, has a great low sound with a stock exhaust which is quite cool and weird at the same time

they were very big, like 3300x3000...lol but i resized them, i think

proof for it being really a 330CI lol

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Re: my dads 2001 BMW 330CI

Nice, little touches remind me of the M3 but thatas more subtle. Is it quick? With a 3.3 engine I would suppose it is.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

Nice car, i want one of those
    [Sig Removed - Please edit your sig to be within the Rules of the board of 500w x 130h and 100KB. Thanks!]
    Thanks to FA430RGT for this awesome sig

4. TOPGEAR DOG is offline Secretly a shoplifter!

you need bigger rims on a car that nice, who cares about handling!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Robbie is offline Has only Xbox Live Silver

we never thought of bigger rims, we dont care much on that, and 19 inch rims do mean better track times, but who cares, its not me whos driving it lol

and yes it is quick, the G-force pulling you back when the car jumps off the traffic, oh its quick, 6 seconds is really nothing, i mean this sentence takes almost 10 or more seconds for you do read, so its kind of half of the sentence and you will be ging 60mph...its quick, and i think it only has a 3.0 Inline 6 engine, the E46 M3 has a 3.2 litre inlune 6....well its only maybe one word to describe it

fast
    Signature removed due to rule violation.