Hey Guys

1. Pvt Vic is offline No Mini = :/

Smile Hey Guys

Hey Guys..
    Its Vic here a Awesome Driver on TDU, Hopefully we could meet some time

Console - 360

- Vic, I hope i enjoy my stay here..

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Hey there Pvt Vic, its good to see another Xbox 360 player around here, Welcome to TDU-Central.

Look forward to seeing you around the island

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. T3hReaper91 is offline Car Aficianado

Hey Welcome To TDUC.

I only Play On The Pc So Cant Really See You On The Island But I Will For Sure See You Around The Forum

CPU: AMD FX8350 x8 Black Edition 4.2Ghz O/C 4.6Ghz Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100i GPU: 2x MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming Edition 4Gb SLI
    Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX Memory: 16Gb Kingston HyperX Beast 2400Mhz Case: Corsair Graphite 600T Special Edition White
    OS: Windows 8.1 Pro Microphone: AT2020 Mouse: Logitech G9x Keyboard: Logitech G910

Youtube

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Hey there, welcome to T-DUC.

You can add your Gamertag and some other details about yourself if you like. Clicky

5. SLRRR is offline Ace

Welcome enjoy your stay here

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Hello and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here

7. Pvt Vic is offline No Mini = :/

Thanks Every one for Welcoming Sorry i wont get Xbox live Until Next Week Ill Update on Profile

8. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

here, dude. If you don`t want trouble, stay away from the Squirel Mafia and Iced...

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Welcome to tdu-central. If you need any help, just ask our great members, there willing to help as quick as possible. Very nice of them. Have fun!
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

10. *GhostRacerGTI* is offline aKa SpeedFreeak

Hello! And to TDU:C