1. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Default Soundproblem - only sound on left?

Hi, fellas!

Well, i've been playing for a while now, but just been accepting the problem, since the rest of the game is good

Anywhooo...I only get sound on my left speaker? Have this happened to anyone else? When i look at replays after a race i have sound in both speakers...

I'm a musicproducer, so i'd know if anything of my equipment was busted or so...

Anyone else only hear on one ear?

Oh and one more thing...Is it possible to lower my price on a car that are on sales? Cause my darn Merc AMG ain't getting sold, and i just want some of my money back Or is my cash locked up in that car for ever?
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

2. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Default Re: Soundproblem - only sound on left?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertLidstroem »
    Hi, fellas!

Well, i've been playing for a while now, but just been accepting the problem, since the rest of the game is good

Anywhooo...I only get sound on my left speaker? Have this happened to anyone else? When i look at replays after a race i have sound in both speakers...

I'm a musicproducer, so i'd know if anything of my equipment was busted or so...

Anyone else only hear on one ear?

Oh and one more thing...Is it possible to lower my price on a car that are on sales? Cause my darn Merc AMG ain't getting sold, and i just want some of my money back Or is my cash locked up in that car for ever?
    It's just some bug, just turn off the game then turn it back on, it will eventully stop, happened to me a couple times.

3. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Yes this happens to me too, also I get the sound go off. I just ALT-TAB out off the game then go back in and this fixes it.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

4. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Hehe, i've done that guys, but its still there! Occasionally sometimes when i crash into something or something like that i get stereo....but other than that, always only sound on the left side
    [Please make sure your signature is no more than 500x130 pixels and 100kB in size, thanks.]

5. Enos is offline I spread love via Sigs!!

Well, what happens with me is that it goes quiet.... I fix this via changing the view to inside the car (or if im already in the car) a whole swoop of all the views..... It usually helps!

6. RobertLidstroem is offline Hot Hatch

Tried all those things, nothing