1. a nugget is offline BNR34 FTW!!!

Default Back from California

I just got back from my grandpa's funeral in sacramento california. It's an 8 hour drive to get there, but it feels like you're on a different planet, the weather is warm unlike oregon, and people drive very fast. I stayed at my cousin's house. They have a Nissan 350z, mazdaspeed3, acura tsx, yamaha r6, and, a lexus es 350. It rained when i was there so we went drifting on the 350z. The yamaha motorcycle was extremely fast (4 cylinder/ 180hp). people there are crazy drivers.

California is a good place to go on vacation

2. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Glad you had some fun amidst the sorrow
    Welcome back

3. KoenigseggBG is offline Made in 1994

Sorry for your grandfather, hope you`ll feel better soon. But your cousin have all this cars...

4. StrickenHAWK? is offline Car Aficianado

its good you had some fun to take your mind off things. just remember we are all here for you at TDU-C.

5. SLRRR is offline Ace

Sorry to hear that. I hope you will have a nice holiday there

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Sorry to hear about your grandfather But nice to hear that you had a good time

7. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sucks about the negativity but at least you did something to make you happier on the trip!

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Sorry to hear about your Grandad, but im glad to hear you had a bit of fun on your trip

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. Shy Guy is offline Car Aficianado

Too bad for you're grandad, but I agree about Cali being a nice place

10. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Sorry to hear about your grandpa . But yeah, California rules. It was so surprising when I went there that the average done up car was actually modified properly .

11. RRacer is offline Go as fast as you can!

sorry for your grandpa

Proud owner of a Fanatec 911GT3RS and Clubsport pedals.